FME32 Gerät zum Erlernen des Staurohrs.
With this unit the change in flow speed within a tube can be determined.
The Pitot static tube can be moved across the whole crosssection of the tube, and thus to measure the pressure profile.
This tube is connected to manometers via hoses.
The position of the measuring head relative to the bottomedge of the tube can be measured on a scale.
The water supply can come from the Hydraulics Bench(FME00) or from the Basic Hydraulic Feed System(FME00/B).
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Study of the function of a pitot static tube.
- To use a pitot static tube.
- Determination of tube flow speed profiles.
- Demonstration that the flow speed is proportional to thepressure difference between the total pressure and thestatic pressure.
- Error determination in flow measurements using thePitot tube as measurement instrument.
- Factor C determination in the Pitot tube.