MGTA Gear Train Assembly Unit
The Unit to Study Gear Train Assembly, "MGTA", facilitates the knowledge and understanding of the transmissions, allowing the student to perform different gear train assemblies for the advanced mechanical transmission technique.
The Unit to Study Gear Train Assembly, "MGTA", allows to perform diverse assemblies of gearboxes. The student will essentially learn the practice of assembling gear components in transmissions and will be introduced to the technique of mechanical transmissions.
The unit allows to carry out exercises ensuring the learning of six simple forms of transmission in different combinations. With these six simple forms of transmission, different configurations can be performed putting into practice one's ideas.
For some of the possible configurations, the following will be used: endless screw, straight and helical gears, pulleys, a Norton gearbox and a reverse mechanism.
The steps to follow for an adequate learning are:
- Proposal of tasks and understanding of the drawings.
- Assembly and adjustment of the parts, gear calibration and check.
- Performance of relevant calculations.
The unit will be driven by means of a steering wheel. A great accuracy will be achieved when adjusting the gears, thanks to the anodized aluminum frame couplings.
A case is provided to facilitate transportation and to ensure the protection of components needed for the assembly and learning.
EDIBON offers three transmission assembly kits: Unit to Study Simple Drives Assembly, "MSDA", Unit to Study Combined Drives Assembly, "MCDA", and Unit to Study Gear Train Assembly, "MGTA".
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Know the important components of the transmissions.
- Know the following forms of transmission:
- Pulley gear.
- Sliding-wheels gear.
- Norton Gearbox.
- Inverter mechanism.
- Wheel shift gear.
- Tilting endless screw.
- Perform calculations in mechanical transmissions.
- Learn the practical assembly of the various possible configurations of mechanical transmissions, and learn to adjust and align.
- Understanding of technical diagrams and familiarization with them.