AEL-AD3A Fire Alarm Advanced Application
The Fire Alarm Advanced Application, “AEL-AD3A”, is designed with the aim to study different types of fire alarms. This complete application includes several types of sensors and alarms.
The sensors included are a smoke detector, an ionized air detector and a temperature detector. These sensors activate the following alarms, also included: indoor siren, bell type alarm and a water solenoid valve to extinguish the fire.
All these devices are controlled by a fire alarm station with battery, just in case the fire damages the electrical system. This application will be used by students to simulate several situations caused by fires and study the operation of each device.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Checking and measuring the main power supply.
- Checking the working of the auxiliary power supply.
- Checking the operation and control of the Fire Alarm Station.
- Simulate situations in two safety zones managed by the Fire Alarm Station.
- Checking the operation of the air ionization sensor.
- Checking the operation of the temperature sensor.
- Checking the operation of the smoke detector.
- Checking the operation of the indoor siren.
- Checking the operation of the bell.
- Checking the operation of the water solenoid valve.
- Combine the different types of sensors with the alarms to simulate different situations.