AEL-DCSHT DC Shunt Excitation Motor Application
The Shunt Excitation Motor Aplication "AEL-DCSHT" has been designed by EDIBON to study the electrical characteristics and mechanical parameters of Shunt Wound DC Motors. This application allows the students to acquire a basic knowledge about different methods to obtain characteristic curves of the DC motors. For this purpose, the trainer includes a series of measurement devices, such as mechanical torque measurement unit, analog ammeter, analog voltmeter, multimeter and manual speed meter. All these elements included are indispensable to study the DC Motor characteristics.
Additionally it is recommended the EM-SCADA, a revolutionary Data Acquisition Software developed by Edibon that allows monitoring all voltages, currents and torque waveforms in order to study in depth the machine. Through the EM-SCADA the user can carry out a DC Motor electrodynamic study with braking tests and to obtain the results after analysis.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Checking the N-ALI02 main power supply.
- Wiring and starting of Shunt Wound DC Motor.
- Use of measurement instrumentation.
- Braking test with Eddy Current Brake and Shunt Wound DC Motor.
- Obtaining of performance curve of the Shunt Wound DC Motor.
MEHR PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN FÜR DAS GERÄT
With EM-SCADA. Control and Data Acquisition System of Electrical Motors:
- Torque/Speed measurement waveforms.
- Real Time Measuring and Monitoring of Voltages, Currents, Active Power, Reactive Power, Power Factor, etc.
- Electrodynamic study of electrical machines.
- Obtained results storage.
- Braking tests and monitoring of results in real time.