AEL-AD6B Basic Luminosity Control Application
As the technology develops, it is usually to tend forward more efficient devices and more energy saving. In case of lightning, they have appeared a lot of technologies much more efficient at consumption level or construction materials level, but it is also important the automation of the luminosity to decrease the consumption of energy, this is the case of the automatic lightning, a technology which use some kinds of sensors to detect values like ambient light or motion detection.
The Basic Luminosity Control Application, "AEL-AD6B", is an application designed to study how a luminosity control application works. Thisunit is composed by several modules in order to carry out practices related to switching circuits to control different lamps.
Through this application, the student can understand different cabling made in the lightning systems.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Checking the domestic main power supply.
- Light control from a switch.
- Light control from two devices.
- Study the control of the luminosity of a halogen lamp.
- Study the control of the luminosity of an incandescent lamp through a voltage electronic regulator.
- Variation of the luminous intensity.