On December 1st, the Repair Course for Small Laboratory Equipment, taught by our engineers at the EDIBON facilities, was completed, lasting 4 days. The attendees, (Laboratory technicians and maintenance of the Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid) had the opportunity to perform multiple...
AV-S Automotive Sensors Unit
The Automotive Sensors Unit, "AV-S", provides a practical solution to familiarize the students with the sensors used in modern automotive systems.
The sensors included in the "AV-S" are focused on the measurements required for the engine management system, being the mass air flow sensor, the lambda sensor, different temperature sensor, oil pressure sensor, accelerator pedal position sensor, etc. but there are also other sensors for the stability system, the parking system, the lighting system and the safety system.
The "AV-S" unit is mounted on a metallic plate that can be used alone or assembled to the EDIBON workbenches.
All sensor circuits included in the unit are isolated to understand the function of the circuits separately. All connector points of the sensors circuits are accessible through 2 mm standard lab sockets.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Communication with CAN network protocol.
- Communication with digital or analog signals.
- Use of the inductive crankshaft sensor to measure the position (phase) of the crank.
- Use of the Hall Effect camshaft sensor to measure the rpm of the engine.
- Manifold absolute pressure sensor signal.
- Air quality sensor signal.
- Function of the inertia switch in the safety system.
- Understanding the Lambda sensor reading.
- Accelerator pedal position sensor signal.
- Calibration of an accelerator pedal position sensor signal.
- Understanding the knock sensor reading.
- Mass air flow sensor signal.
- Calibration of a throttle-valve potentiometer.
- Function of the coolant level switch.
- Differences between the intake air temperature sensor, refrigerant temperature sensor and outdoor temperature sensor.
- Function of the light intensity sensor signal.
- Calibration of an ultrasonic proximity sensor.
- Function of the lateral acceleration sensor signal in the electronic stability program, ESP.
- Understanding the steering angle sensor reading.
MEHR PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN FÜR DAS GERÄT
- Several other exercises can be done and designed by the user.
The Automotive Fundamental Electronic Circuits Unit, “AV-EC”, provides a practical solution to the introduction of electronics in the automotive field with a group of common circuits used in the automobiles today.The circuits included in the...
The Automotive Fundamental Electrical Circuits Unit, "AV-ELC", provides a practical solution to the introduction of electricity in the automotive field with a group of common circuits used by the automobiles today. The circuits included in the...
The Automotive Actuators Unit, "AV-A", provides a practical solution to familiarize the students with the actuators used in modern automotive systems. The actuators included in the "AV-A" are focused on different functions, such as the engine...
The Automotive Wiper Washer Unit, "AV-WW", provides a practical solution to the introduction of the components of the wiper and washer system used in the automotive field today. The components included in the "AV-WW" are focused on different...
The Automotive Engine Cooling Circuit Unit, "AV-ECC", provides a practical solution to the introduction of the engine cooling systems electronics used in the automotive field today. The components included in the "AV-ECC" are focused on different...
The Automotive Auxiliary Components Unit, "AV-AC", provides a practical solution to obtain advance knowledge in the electronic and electric systems used in the automotive field today. All sensors and actuators included in the "AV-AC" unit are...
The Automotive Electronic Control Device Unit, "AV-ECD", provides a practical solution to the introduction of electronic control units or ECUs. The unit emulates a group of the main sensors and actuators used in modern cars to introduce the user...
The Automotive Starting and Charging Systems unit, "AV-SCS", has been designed by EDIBON to provide theoretical and practical trainingin the field of electrical starting and charging systems for motor vehicles. This unit aims to provide students...
The Automotive Electric Generation Unit, "AV-GE", provides a practical solution to help to become familiar with the components used intoday’s automobile electrical circuits.The components included in "AV-GE" focus on the generation of electrical...
The Computer Controlled Automotive Hybrid Simulation Unit, "AV-HYB", has been designed by EDIBON to study and analyze the operationof the hybrid vehicle through the different forms of combination of the energy sources it uses. For this purpose,...