The "AE-PLC-P" is an automatic pressing workstation commanded by a PLC. The "AE-PLC-P" moves the pieces from the input zone tothe pressing zone, once the piece is detected in the pressing zone, the "AE-PLC-P" emulates pressing the pieces with a hydraulic actuator.
The "AE-PLC-P" workstation is designed as a modular system to facilitate the understanding of the unit. The main components are:
- The PLC: is composed by the CPU limit and all extra modules needed to perform a corrent working of the workstation and all the extramodules needed to perform a correct working of the workstation.
- The control panel: with start/stop button, emergency pushbutton, reset button, light indicators to show current state of the process, etc.
- The pneumatic circuit: contains the required solenoid valves, the pressure components, the filters and regulators to assure the appropriate working of the unit.
- The Hydraulic circuit: contains the required solenoid valves, actuators, filters and regulators to assure the appropriate working of the unit.
- The workstation: is composed by real industrial components used by the industrial pressing systems with pneumatic manipulator suchas reed sensors, presence sensors, rotary actuators, vacuum cups, etc.
The "AE-PLC-P" is an independent workstation that can work alone and/or in conjunction with other workstation to make up a complete Flexible Manufacturing system*.
*The Flexible manufacturing systems product list is available at "Flexible Manufacturing Systems (FMS)" area of the general catalogue.