AEL-CM3 Automatic Control Operations II Application
The Automatic Control Operations II Application, "AEL-CM3", has been designed by EDIBON to study automatic operations with Three- Phase Induction Motors of Squirrel Cage.
The student will learn how carry out logic wirings with several relays, timers and circuit breakers to get direct starting, star/delta start or run investment operations. With this application the student will learn how control the induction motor developing logic wirings. This application includes a flywheel to simulate different load conditions in the electrical machine. The flywheel is coupled to the motor shaft in order to produce a higher moment of inertia.
Moreover, the "AEL-CM3" will show the students to realize auxiliary wirings for emergency situations while the motor is working.
ÜBUNGEN UND GEFÜHRTE PRAKTIKEN
GEFÜHRTE PRAKTISCHE ÜBUNGEN IM HANDBUCH ENTHALTEN
- Checking the main power supply.
- Checking the auxiliary power supply.
- Checking the lamps.
- Study of the basic control elements of three-phase induction motor.
- Thermal relay operation.
- Manual star-delta circuit of three-phase induction motor .
- Automatic star-delta circuit of three-phase induction motor with timers.
- Manual starting and reversing operation of the induction motor.
- Automatic Star/Delta reversing circuit of three-phase induction motor with timers