EDIBON offers the most advanced worldwide technology in the field of Engineering and Technical Teaching Equipment. Many of our Teaching Techniques and equipment are "unique" and are EDIBON registered trademarks.
All our more than 3,000 different units are 100% own design, 100% own manufacturing and 100% own quality control.
EDIBON SCADA INNOVATIVE FEATURES:
1. SCADA HARDWARE (7 Innovative Features Available)
- ADVANCE SCADA with Real Time Control.
- Open control + Multicontrol + Real time control.
- Remote operation and control by the user and remote control from EDIBON customer service, are always included.
- EDIBON Electronic Interface using our own advance design controllers for added value to the standard.
- National Instruments Data Acquisition board (250 KS/s, kilo samples per second).
- Calibration exercises, which are included.
- Specialized and own EDIBON Control Software based on Labview.
2. SCADA RESEARCH AND SAFETY (2 Innovative Features Available)
- Capable of doing applied research, real industrial simulation, training courses, etc.
- TOTALLY SAFE, utilizing 4 safety systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Software)
3. SCADA SOFTWARE (44 Innovative Features Available)
3.1. SUPERVISORY SOFT (16 Innovative Features available).
- Hardware elements of the whole system during operation.
- Customer Malfunctions.
- Wrong Operations.
- Unexpected Conditions.
- Startup System.
- System Process during operation.
- System safety and security means Software.
- Alarms and Warnings for extreme operation conditions.
- Custom Historic Saving by User.
- Custom Scale Time for Results, signals, experiments...
- Viewing/Graphic Tool for Historic and trends: Segments, warnings, detailed experiments, operation conditions…
- Basic Graphs for displaying variables: Signal VS time, Signal VS Signal, Polar, Bars…
- Advanced graphic representation of process variables: Mollier, Heat Map, 3D…
- Diagram of the System.
- Connection with other applications.
3.2. CONTROL SOFT (6 Innovative Features available).
- Open Loop Control.
- Close Loop Control: PID Control (Proportional, Integral, Derivative).
- Close Loop Control: Logic Control (Programmable Logic Controller).
- Close Loop Control: On /Off Control.
- Close Loop Control: PWM Control (Pulse Width Modulation).
- Control Mode Programmatically by Users.
3.3. DATA ACQUISITON SOFT (19 Innovative Features available).
- Data Processing.
- Digital Filter for Data Acquisition.
- Data Logging (Saving Data).
- Printable graphs and reports.
- Re-Calibration for Sensors.
- Re-Store Factory Settings.
- Metric and English System.
- Real Time Formula Calculus System.
- System Fault Simulation.
- High Speed and Low Latency Acquisition System.
- Analog Multiplexing: up to 22 channels.
- 24 Digital Channels (Input/Output) configurable by software.
- 4 Analog Output configurable by software.
- Counter and Timers Programmatically.
- 16 bits resolution for the Acquisition System.
- Sampling Frequency configurable by software.
- Available Acquisition System for PCIe, PCI, and USB Platforms.
3.4. OTHERS (3 Innovative Features available).
- Support for any windows operating system.
- Support for Monitor Resolutions above 1024x768.
- Friendly and easy Interface.
4. SCADA APPLICATIONS (2 Innovative Features Available)
- Projector and/or electronic whiteboard compatibility allows the unit to be explained and demonstrated to an entire class at one time
- Designed and manufactured under several quality standards.
5. SCADA EXPANSIONS (7 Innovating Features Available)
- No additional cost
- Used with ELECTRONIC WHITE BOARD (EWB).
- With additional cost
- PLC Control.
- Interactive Computer Aided Instruction Software (ICAI).
- Mini SCADA-NET (30 students working simultaneously with only ONE unit).
- SCADA – NET (30 students working simultaneously with SEVERAL units).
- EDIBON Cloud Learning (ECL). Unit in one city and students controlling and working with the unit located in another city.